On the 28th June 2022, a Memorandum of Understanding was entered into between Ghana Digital Centers Limited and M/s. Mudunuru Limited at Accra, Ghana.
The MOU will facilitate the following:
- Establish Finishing / Digital / Virtual Schools co-located at Ghana Digital Centers offering Technical Skill Development and Capacity Building Programs to enable students and working professionals get better placements and contribute to the national economy.
- Build an eco-system and empower startups to scale faster by creating a strong network of stakeholders and prospective customers with robust go-to-market strategies in emerging leading edge technologies, such as, Face, Finger, IRIS related Biometrics, IOT, Cyber Security, Smart Cities, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Block Chain/DLT Technologies, Data Centres, Cloud, Managed Services, BPO, KPO and APO services.
- Foster global partnerships and alliances with reputed institutions.
- Expand the network of Ghana Digital Centers Limited to other parts of Ghana at Regional and Sub-Regional level to enable students and working professionals from all over the country to gain access to the facilities and programs.
- Establish a joint compendium of relevant capacity-building and training programs to be made available for funding organizations in Ghana, India and other Multi-lateral organisations.
- Jointly explore opportunities in Ghana and other countries in Africa for offering consultation services and pursue / undertake Information & Communication Technology projects.